Hier findet ihr Frans Kurzbiographie:
- 1997-2006 Coaching in athletics, elite sprinters and Olympic high jumpers, also National coach for the jumps
- 2005 – 2018 Lecturer at the Fontys University for applied science in sports (anatomy, motor learning, strength training)
Selected consultancies, courses conference presentations etc.
- 2010 – 2020 permanent consultant/specialist coach WRU Wales National Team Rugby
- 2014 – 2015 consultant Japan national team rugby
- consultancies: RFU / EIS (English Institute of Sport) / Northampton Saints Rugby / Brisbane Broncos / Brisbane Lions / Cleveland Browns / Adelaide Crows / Melbourne Storm / Suntory Rugby / NNT Tokyo / Sydney Swans/ West Ham United / ECB (England cricket) / San Antonio Spurs / Charlotte Hornets
- More than 60 presentations, courses and coaching clinics after 2013
- 2001 – 2005 “Running, biomechanics and exercise physiology applied in practice”, (Together with Ronald Klomp)
- ‚Strength training and coordination, an integrated approach‘ is published in the Netherlands in 2012 and translated in English in 2015 and French, Korean and Japanese in 2018, Chinese planned for 2019
- 2016 – 2018 Series of scientific papers together with Bas van Hooren on training related topics (Hamstrings, Rate of Force development)
Die Thematik seines Vortrags lautet:
The influence of self-organization and self-stability on performance -implications for practice
Ihr wollt Frans Bosch live erleben? Dann sichert euch hier jetzt noch die Early-Bird-Tickets!